Our CSA season is open for enrollment — to pick up shares starting in January
- All of our vegetables, greens, and herbs are grown at our Garden-Farm location in Pompano Beach using organic methods.
- Our season runs from now through April, as long as weather cooperates.
- In addition to delicious veggies, your CSA subscription supports our vegetable & fruit donations to food pantries and soup kitchens.
- Your Share Subscription also helps our GrowCity teens learn work and life skills and become future community and business leaders!
We have three levels of Shares Subscriptions available by donation
Garden Shares – $25 per week ($100 per month)
Large/Family Garden Shares – $40 per week ($160 per month)
Leafy Greens Shares – $25 per week ($100 per month)
(Download our PDF for descriptive details on each share type and more details on our shares program.)
Step 1: Reserve Your Subscription
1. Choose the share type from the drop-down menu below and type in the e-mail address that we should use to contact you; click the yellow “Pay Now” button.
2. We will contact you to confirm that we’ve received your reservation and set up day/location for your pickups.
3. Set up our automated payments through Paypal (Step 2, below)
OR — If you’d prefer to pay for the entire season up front (and not deal with Paypal), we can also do that. For details, contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Set Up Monthly Subscription Payments
Once you’ve reserved your share, you’ll need to set up the automated monthly payments. (Unless, of course, you’ve already paid for the full season up front.)
Choose your share type from the drop-down list below, fill in the e-mail address you’d like us to use for share communications and the best phone number for reaching you by text (which tends to work best on pick-up details, etc.). Then click subscribe to set this up through Paypal’s system. And that’s it — you’re done!