Our 2018/2019 season is open for enrollment — for shares starting the first week of November
- All of our vegetables, greens, and herbs are grown at our Garden-Farm location in Pompano Beach using organic methods.
- Our season runs November through April, as long as weather cooperates.
- In addition to delicious veggies, your CSA subscription supports our vegetable & fruit donations to food pantries and soup kitchens.
- Your Share Subscription also helps our GrowCity teens learn work and life skills and become future community and business leaders!
We have three levels of Shares Subscriptions available by donation
Garden Shares – $25 per week ($100 per month)
Large/Family Garden Shares – $40 per week ($160 per month)
Greens Shares – $25 per week ($100 per month)
(Download our PDF for descriptive details on each share type and more details on our shares program.)
Step 1: Reserve Your Subscription
1. Choose the share type from the drop-down menu below and type in the e-mail address that we should use to contact you; click the yellow “Pay Now” button.
2. We will contact you to confirm that we’ve received your reservation and set up day/location for your pickups. .
3. Set up our automated payments through Paypal (Step 2, below) OR — If you’d prefer to pay for the entire season up front (and not deal with Paypal), we can also do that. Contact Tracy at email@example.com
“Our family has loved the opportunity to support our community while bringing home high quality local organic produce. As a family of 3, the Garden Share is the perfect amount and variety of vegetables and herbs. We look forward to the opportunity to try something new each week and enjoy bringing our daughter to the farm to share the experience and watch our produce grow. ”