Our CSA season is coming! Reserve your share now.
- All of our vegetables, greens, and herbs are grown at our Garden-Farm location in Pompano Beach using organic methods.
- Our shares season runs from November through April, depending on weather.
- In addition to delicious veggies, your CSA subscription supports our vegetable and fruit donations to local food pantries and soup kitchens.
- Your Share Subscription also helps our GrowCity teens learn work and life skills and become future community and business leaders!
We have three levels of Shares Subscriptions available by donation (click on the blue text for details)
Garden Shares – $25 per week ($100 per month)
Large/Family Garden Shares – $40 per week ($160 per month)
Leafy Greens Shares – $25 per week ($100 per month)
(Download our PDF for descriptive details on each share type and more details on our shares program.)
Reserve Your Subscription
1. Choose the share type from the drop-down menu below and type in the e-mail address that we should use to contact you; click the yellow “Pay Now” button. This non-refundable donation reserves your shares subscription.
2. We will contact you to confirm that we’ve received your reservation and set up day/location for your pickups. We’ll also contact you when it’s time to set up automated monthly payments through Paypal for your share.
OR — If you’d prefer to pay for the entire season up front (and not deal with Paypal), we can also do that. We will waive the reservation fee for those who pay for the full season. For details, contact Tracy, our garden/farm manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-559-6787