Garden Meeting this April 11th at 7:00 pm
It has been an exciting winter with lots going on in the Garden: Planting, harvesting, building and raising funds for new projects!
The Fruitful Field is based on the participation of a variety of people with an abundance of talents coming together to make both the garden and good ideas grow faster–which means it is time to start meeting and figure out new and exciting ways to keep growing!
Where will you give to help the garden grow?
Our kick off 2011 Garden Meeting will be this April 11th at 7:00 pm at Parkway United Methodist Church (the building next to the garden)
Anyone interested in being involved in The Fruitful Field Gardens and Food Forest projects is invited! The meeting will end by 9pm.
Here’s the plan.
- Insider’s View- Tea in the Garden
- List of Projects and Programs currently in active Mode
- Brainstorm of Needed Further Projects
- Develop a Project Bank (your ideas!)
- Develop a People Bank (your talent!)
- Decide on some next Steps