Tea in the Garden this Saturday February 25th!
The Big Event is almost here, and the garden is looking great!
Today’s weather forecast for Saturday predicts a 20% chance of morning rain, a high of 81 and a low of 66– good weather for a British style tea! Remember, we are Rain or Shine at Tea time with room for seating everyone under tents. Come and enjoy Tea in the Garden!
- The Fruitful Field paths have been freshly mulched and ready for you to stroll
- The hostesses are getting ready their decorations and fine china for your enjoyment
- The musicians and sound are confirmed and in tune
- Our last minute treat, Pure Dark chocolate donated by Mars Inc., 20lbs of gourmet chocolate available for you to sample
- Organic Tea donated by Whole Foods Market Coral Springs, homemade scones (including gluten-free/vegan scones) and breads, and delectable tea sandwiches await you
Of course the main attraction is the Garden itself, a five acre urban lot bursting with gardens, fruit trees, scenic paths and lots of community energy and involvement!
If you haven’t already, buy your tickets NOW
We may have a sell out crowd and because we want all guests to have a great “Tea in the Garden experience”, seating is limited. Gates open at 3:30pm for you to explore the Garden with seating at 4:30pm.
Invite your friends and see you at the Tea this Saturday!
The Fruitful Field